According to recent reports, WhatsApp – the popular messaging app owned by Meta – is developing a new feature called “audio chats”. This new feature will allow Android users to start audio conversations directly within their chats.
As per a blog post by WABetaInfo, this new feature was discovered in the latest WhatsApp beta update (version 184.108.40.206) available on the Google Play Store. They further mentioned that this feature will be available in future updates of the app.
- Users of the popular messaging app, WhatsApp, will soon be able to initiate audio conversations right within their chats on Android, thanks to the upcoming “audio chats” feature. This new feature is expected to make conversations more seamless and convenient for users.
- In addition to the upcoming “audio chats” feature on WhatsApp, Android users may also see a new waveform icon added to their chat headers. This icon could potentially display real-time audio visualization, making conversations even more interactive and engaging
- To make the audio chat feature even more user-friendly, WhatsApp will reportedly add a red button that will allow users to end ongoing calls with ease.
- Although the “audio chats” feature on WhatsApp sounds promising, it is still in the development phase, and there is not much information available on how it will work. Users can look forward to learning more about this exciting new feature as it nears completion
- Meta has recently launched a new WhatsApp application specifically for Windows, which will make it even easier for users to stay connected with their loved ones
- The new WhatsApp application for Windows comes with exciting features that will enhance the user experience. One of the most notable features is the ability to make group video calls with up to eight people, as well as audio calls with up to 32 people. This will make it easier for users to catch up with multiple people at once and stay connected with their social circles.
- Apart from the group calling feature, the new WhatsApp application for Windows also boasts faster device linking and syncing, which means that users can easily switch between their mobile and desktop devices without any problem. In addition, the new app comes with some exciting new features like link previews and stickers, which will add a fun and personalized touch to conversations.