It is almost less than a week to go before Samsung shows its Galaxy S9 and S9+ latest flagships. According to a new GSMArena report, 64 GB Galaxy S9 will cost ($912) and a 64 GB version of the Galaxy S9 will cost as much as ($1,121).
These prices are for UK market. The prices for U.S market is not revealed yet but we assume there won’t be much difference.
According to the inquirer, here are the specs.
– 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
– Samsung 10nm Exynos 9810 CPU (4x 2.9GHz, 4x 1.9GHz)
– 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
– 3,000mAh / 3,500mAh batteries
– 64GB storage with microSD expansion up to 400GB
– Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
– Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, front-facing iris scanner
– 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
– Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
– USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Stereo speakers
– Wireless charging support
– IP68 water and dust resistance
– Built-in FM radio
– Updated DeX docking station
– Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, and Coral Blue, Lilac Purple variants
Samsung has already confirmed that the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus will launch on 25 February at MWC.
From 02.25.2018. #Unpacked will change how you experience everything. pic.twitter.com/llrGt0Q6gF
— Samsung Mobile (@SamsungMobile) January 25, 2018