The largest bank in the United Arab Emirates, First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB), is stirring up the labor market with a compelling announcement for job hunters nationwide.
For individuals looking for lucrative and satisfying professions in the banking industry, FAB is now offering a variety of job possibilities with wages up to 12,000 Dirhams. This project demonstrates FAB’s dedication to promoting development and offering potential career opportunities for professionals in the UAE.
About First Abu Dhabi Bank
The biggest bank in the United Arab Emirates and one of the greatest financial organizations in the world, FAB spends significant time in giving particular solutions and many labor and products. These services are made to make a financial encounter that meets the specific prerequisites of each and every client.
FAB uses its significant positions in both corporate and investment banking, as well as private banking, to satisfy the different financial necessities of buyers around the world.
Based in Abu Dhabi’s Khalifa Business Park, FAB has operations in 19 different nations and enjoys a strong global presence. This extensive network offers priceless contacts, knowledge, and financial resources worldwide, providing comprehensive support to local, regional, and international businesses looking to conduct domestically and internationally.
FAB’s continual investments in staff and cutting-edge technology are motivated by its unrelenting dedication to placing the needs of its customers first. This commitment strives to foster the most customer-centric banking environment while fostering stakeholder growth goals within the bank’s international operational framework.
The following are the requirements in bullet form for pursuing FAB Careers in the UAE:
- Age: Candidates must be at least 18 years old.
- Nationality: Non-citizens must have a valid work permit to work.
- Job experience: You must have at least a year of relevant experience.
- Education: Candidates should have either a high school diploma, a basic secondary education certificate, or a comparable or related discipline degree.
- Skills: Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as proficiency in English, are necessary qualities.
In addition to offering excellent pay packages, First Abu Dhabi Bank also provides a number of appealing benefits. These advantages include:
- Housing Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Education Allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance Coverage
- End of Service Benefits
How to Apply
- Use the job portal for FAB.
- Go to the “Find Job Opportunities Here”.
- Filters by location can help you narrow down your search.
- Select the position that you want.
- Review all of the job’s specifics, including the duties, working conditions, pay, and requirements.
- Pick “I’m intrigued” from the menu.
Finish up the forms with your email, first and last name, and whatever other data is required.
- Upload a copy of your resume.
- Accept the privacy statement and the agreements.
Then, at that point, click the “Submit Application” button to wrap up.
List of First Abu Dhabi Bank jobs
|Specialist, Mortgages||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Executive Director- Contracting||Dubai||Apply Now|
|Executive Director- Structuring and Product Development||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|VP & Head Compliance, IB – Surveillance & Advisory||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Manager- GTB Overdrafts & CMB||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Director- Diversified Industrials Group – UAE||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Manager- Coverage – Commercial Banking (UAE National only)||Dubai||Apply Now|