If you have a heavy social media presence, you probably spend a lot of time writing posts, uploading pictures and videos for every platform. Wait, there’s an easy way to integrate Facebook posts with Twitter.
This could save you a lot of time.
Here’s how it works.
- Make sure you’re logged into your Facebook account, then visit Facebook.com/Twitter on your computer.
- If you’ve linked Facebook with Twitter, you will see the above image and if you have not linked two accounts, you will see the following. Click on the Green button that says “Link My Profile To Twitter“
- When redirected to Twitter, click the “Authorize App” button.
- After you’ve authorized the connection, you will be redirected back to Facebook. A confirmation prompt box will appear. Here, you can confirm all Facebook features such as status, pictures, links and videos, etc can be cross-posted to Twitter.
- Once you have selected all options, click “Save Changes“
Your Facebook and Twitter accounts are now linked. You can also unlink the connection by revisiting Facebook.com/Twitter and clicking “Unlink from Twitter.”