What is SEO?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) basically is the technique through which we can increase Brand visibility on the internet and increase business revenue.
The SEO industry is growing fast as all things are now digital in the Tech Era. But when we talk about Pakistan, companies do not have fair knowledge and awareness of this terminology. In this article, let`s discuss the 3 main benefits of SEO that will make it easy to understand it.
Below are the 3 reasons why SEO is valuable;
1 – Brand Awareness:
With SEO, companies can get their identity established online, once they start working on this, people can easily recognize their brand names, color theme, quality products, etc and it will create their brand image on the internet and in mind as well. Example #BeingGuru, a website I am writing an article for, is a brand name easily recognizable on the internet now.
Here are 3 Killer Techniques to build Brand Awareness.
1. Identify Your Audience
Before you start the marketing campaign, you should know in detail about the product and target audience as well, use the demographics for effective awareness of your brand and bring your business to those who matter the most.
2. Use Search Engines for Trends
Find out the latest trends on the search engine, and you should be up to date about it. An easy way to see the latest trends is https://www.google.com/trends/
3. Social Engagement
Make your social profiles for customer engagement, where they can find your products/ services and share the reviews, ask inquiries.
2 – ROI (Return on Investment):
Everyone wants to see a return on their investment, it doesn`t matter what business you are doing either product-based or services, in online marketing, there are two types of marketing,
1. SEM – Search Engine Marketing:
SEM is paid marketing, normally we say it is PPC, in this the calculation methodology of ROI is very simple, if revenue is higher than the amount that is invested then there will be a profit situation.
2. SEO – Search Engine Optimization:
In SEO, the case is different, here the game plan is for keywords ranking, keywords are just like sales agent for companies because it generates sales and revenue for them, there are two types of keywords, short- tail, and long-tail. Find the keywords from Google AdWords that have high search volume and competition.
SEO helps in:
• Increase in targeted traffic
• Increase in sales
• Increase in high ranking
• Increase in subscription
3 – Cost Effective:
It is one of the cost-effective marketing techniques because there is no need for any sales cold calling, scripting, public advertising, commercials, etc. It’s all about content marketing, and online Brand management. It only needs time to invest in rather than cash investment.
The main objective of SEO is to boost your keyword ranking in the search engines like Google.
There are 4 main significance of SEO;
• It is long term cost-effective
• Increase sales with keyword rankings and targeted traffic
• It builds relationships between users and brands and a level of trust.
• Increased Visibility and give it global recognition
Tips to Start SEO Campaign:
Here are the steps to start your SEO campaign today for your brand,
• Buy a domain and hosting for your identity
• Design a dynamic and responsive website with fresh content (Google prefers mobile-friendly websites).
• Find your business keywords from Google AdWords with high searches and medium competition
• Use those keywords in your web content and blogs.
• Rank those keywords in your targeted market/region
• Last but not least, increase your sales with an SEO campaign and make history.