iPhone Explodes in Woman’s Hand

An Iphone accidentally exploded in a woman’s hand after she got her phone battery replaced at a third party repair shop. This terrifying incident that was also caught on CCTV took place on 3rd of April at Shanghai maintenance shop.

The footage shows a woman named Ren sitting calmly in front of repair workers and all of a sudden iPhone burst into flames. The woman was holding the iPhone in her hand when it exploded.

Want a Free Website

“I was still talking to the technician and was holding (the iPhone) with my left hand when it suddenly exploded,” Ren said.

Watch the video:

Reportedly, Ren had gotten a replacement battery from a repair shop four months ago but the battery had began to bulge. She returned to the repair shop to get the battery replaced when this unfortunate incident occurred.

The investigation is being carried out.

Want a Free Website