If you are a YouTuber who is struggling to grow your YouTube channel. This blog post will help you a long way. As a YouTuber who has gained over 200,000 subscribers in one year, I am sharing all my tricks that could help you get more subscribers on your YouTube channel and get ever-growing views on your videos.
YouTube viewership has grown a lot all over the world in 2020. Moving forward in this new year 2021, the viewership is expected to grow even further. According to a growth estimate stats, YouTube fetched an advertising revenue worth over $3 billion in 2020 and is expected to jump over $5.2 billion in 2021 alone. People watch one billion hours of videos on YouTube every day and this generates billions of views from the content watched worldwide.
YouTube is one of the best ways to make money online. Many people open YouTube channels hoping to make passive income but are unable to grow their channels and attract people to watch their videos.
If you are struggling to grow your YouTube channel and make money, let me show you some amazing tips that could help you grow your channel in 2021.
To begin with, this screenshot is my YouTube channel. I have grown from 100 subscribers at the beginning of 2020 to 200k subscribers by following a simple recipe.
If you want to grow your YouTube channel, pay close attention to the following details.
How to grow a YouTube channel?
- Focus on one topic. Do not talk about multiple topics in the beginning.
- Use the VIDIQ widget, it helps you identify keywords people are searching for and their demand.
- Title matters a lot. Ask questions in the title such as “How to grow a YouTube channel”. Any question in the title excites people to get an answer and watch your video.
- Talk about the title in your video. People have chosen to view your video because they are seeking an answer. Help them by uttering those words in your video.
- Good, attractive thumbnail. For creating free thumbnails use Canva, it is free.
- Use hashtags in the description of a video.
- Use proper TAGS. For this, I use VidIQ to search for keywords and then populate those words in the TAG section.
- The first 10 seconds of the video should be engaging. According to some industry experts, if you are unable to grab the interest of your audience in the first ten seconds, they will leave your video.
- Quantity matters a lot but so does quality. Increase your uploading frequency. Keep posting content regularly but do not compromise on the quality of your video.
- Do LIVE sessions at least once a month and share knowledge, get in touch with the audience.
- A Call to action on a video is very important. Make sure, you ask viewers to like your video and subscribe to your channel and also press the bell icon. If there’s no call to action, people often ignore this important step.
- Share your videos on social media, i.e – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Once you are allowed to post stories on your channel. Use stories regularly, they help in getting new subscribers on your channel.
This is it, folks, that is how I grew my YouTube channel in 2020 and looking forward to a promising 2021.
You can visit my channel here.