Coronavirus is the recent epidemic and is also know as COVID-19. The virus usually spreads with human to human contact. The infection spreads through eyes, nose, and mouth. That’s why it is advised to cover your mouth when you cough or you sneeze.
If you have any person who is about to sneeze or cough it is advised to keep a safe distance or get them a mask so they can sneeze into it and protect everyone else. It is also advised to avoid crowds or going to gatherings as you may not know who might be sick.
How does the virus spread?
This virus spreads when the droplets of a sick person get into the eyes, nose, and mouth of a healthy person.
A person’s infection can be spread on other items like doorknobs and common places. And if a healthy person touches these commonplace he/she may come in contact . The virus can last up to 48 hours. It is highly recommended to use hand sanitizer regularly.
Here are 6 precautions to use for future
- Wash your hands twice times and do it for 20 seconds. And do it like surgeons ie wash the back of hands, between the fingers, under the nails.
- Avoid the crowd. You never know why might be sick and you can catch the virus.
- Cover the cough with a disposable tissue and discard them quickly. Don`t wear a single mask for a day.
- Avoid coming into contact with common items such as doorknobs, pens, computer mouse, cups, lift buttons, digital devices, food utensils, and towels. Notice, all these above things are commonly used by more than one person. It is advised to wash your hand right after using them. Before you are able to wash your hands, pay heed to point number 5 below.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, ears, and nose. This is hard but very important.
- And above all, seek medical advice if you are infected immediately.