Productivity is a silver lining that has defined the success of successful people all over the world. They were all proactive, worked smartly and shared almost the same character traits that set them apart from the ordinary. Those who do not embark upon the importance of productivity in their day-to-day operations get stuck with huge loads of life’s backlogs that entangles them in the vicious circle of poverty.
So the baseline is established, want to reach your goals, you have to be productive enough daily without letting in the lack of sleep, mental distractions and, procrastination coming into effect, halting your progress.
The question is, how can one be productive enough without letting the distractions halt your progress?.
This amazing 4-hour rule has done wonders for me and I have been applying this Monday to Friday at work for the last 2 years. Not only it has enabled me to be more productive, but my mental strengths have also improved considerably well because of on-the-dot focus.
The removal of distraction is preliminary for focusing on any work. And when you are able to work without any distraction, you are able to improve your mental focus on daily tasks.
The idea is to get the tasks done and get them done effectively while staying on the clock.
Here is what I will recommend if you want to increase your productivity and reach your goals faster.
- Stay motivated daily.
- Create a daily to-do list.
- Know why don’t you reach your goals faster.
- Set a weekly work goal/target.
- Set a daily plan to make progress towards your to-do list.
- Meditate, spend time with nature before you get to work.
- Morning routines should be closely practised.
- Remember, the goal is to be rich, not look rich.
- Consistency is the key.
- Designate the powers and assign weekly targets.
- Do hard things first followed by easier tasks.
- Eat healthily, avoid overeating.
- Focus on 80/20 rule.
- Sleep at least 6 to 8 hours at night.
- Remember, 80% of your success is psychology.