Monash University, Australia is offering 100% tuition fee scholarships for international undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students.
All international students commencing full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at a Monash campus in Australia and have received a full Monash course can avail these scholorships. Except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Master of Business Administration (MBA), the students may come from any disciplines.
Level of Education
Scholarships are available for full time undergraduate, postgraduate (coursework).
Subjects or Fields of Study
All subjects / fields of study offered at Monash University except MBBA, MBA and Bachelor of Medicine.
Amount of Scholarships
The scholarship will pay 100% tuition fees.
Duration of Scholarships
Until the minimum number of point for the degree are completed, scholarships are available.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the students must meet all the conditions below:
- Must be international students. Students from all countries are invited to apply for this scholarships.
- There is no restriction, any nationality criteria. However, preference will be given to students from countries with strategic priorities for Monash.
- Students applying for full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Monash campus
- Students must have received full course offer from Monash.
Following are not eligible:
- Students applying for MBBS or MBA are not eligible to apply.
- Students in pathway programs are not eligible to apply.
- Students in Australian Year 12 are not eligible to apply.
- Students from another Australian university or transferring from another Monash campus are not eligible to apply.
Number of Scholarships Available
4 (four) scholarships are available for the most outstanding international undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The closing dates for this scholarships are:
- October 15
- November 15
- January 15
- March 15
- April 15
- May 15
Late submissions are not accepted.
How to Apply:
The scholarship application form is available on Monash website