Bill Gates says he reads about 50 books because he loves reading. Warren Buffett once told in interview at his fans around 80% of his day reading.
Following are the 6 books recommended by the two industry leaders you should read.
Book Recommendations by Bill Gates
1. Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike by Phil Knight.
2. Stress Test: Reflections on Financial Crises by Timothy F. Geithner
3. The Myth of the Strong Leader: Political Leadership in the Modern Age by Archie Brown
Book Recommendations by Warren Buffett
1. The Outsiders: Eight Unconventional CEOs and Their Radically Rational Blueprint for Success by William N. Thorndike
2. The Most Important Thing Illuminated: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor by Howard Marks and Paul Johnson
3. Dream Big by Cristiane Correa